VBS 2016: What You Need To Know
This year, FBCE’s VBS is diving down deep into the truths of scripture. All five days, we will be looking at what the gospel has to say about our hearts. All kids, Pre-K – 8th grade, are invited to be a part of this amazing event. To register your kid(s), visit fbceastman.com. VBS will kick off on June 6th and end on June 10. Each night will start with the worship rally at 6:30PM and end with class room discussions at 9PM. If you would like to help with VBS 2016, please contact Peter Witkowski at 478-220-1084. (To help with VBS, you must be a member of FBCE in good standing.) Lastly, all VBS shirts, Cd’s, devotionals, and teacher materials can be purchased in the VBS headquarters located in CMC Room C103. It’s time to get excited!
- Preregistration will close on Sunday, June 5, at 1PM. If you don’t preregister, you can still attend VBS. You just need to register the first day you come.
- All VBS T-shirts, gear, and resources are located in Children’s Ministry Center in room C103.
- The Busses will be running, but only kids age 4-12 will be allowed to ride the bus. All kids are welcome to attend. But kids under 4 or over 12 must find alternative transportation to FBCE.
- Instead of having a meal, kids will be served a hearty and fun snack Monday-Thursday.
- All preregistered kids (4’s-8th grade) will be dropped off in the sanctuary.
- All kids 3 and an under will not go to the worship rally. They will be dropped off in their rooms.
- On Friday night, we will just have the VBS celebration. All kids will sit with their
parents in the sanctuary as we review our amazing week together. Bus kids must be accompanied by an adult to ride the bus on Friday night. The service will be immediately followed by a hotdog dinner complete with ice cream! On Friday, our closing service will start at 6:30. Nursery will be available for those 2 and under.
- To serve on the VBS team you must be 14 or older and a FBCE church member in good standing.
Please join us in praying for all those helping and for all the kids that are coming.
- Pray for safety.
- Ask God to give all of our teachers wisdom, patience, and perseverance.
- Ask God to bless all who will be teaching with clarity and faithfulness.
- Pray that no one will hinder the proclamation of the gospel.
- Pray for God to save the lost.