- Did you feel a lump?
- Why didn’t you sue your doctor?
- Do you have different types of cancer (breast, bone, liver, etc.)?
- Why didn’t you have surgery/mastectomy?
- Could you have a liver transplant?
- Why did your hair only recently fall out?
- How many more chemo treatments do you have?
- Will you run out of treatment options?
- What About This (Fill in the Blank) Treatment?
- How are you coping? How is your mental health?
- Why keep the faith?
- Do you have a support system?
- What do your children know?
7 thoughts on “Frequently Asked Cancer Questions”
We love you, April and family and have been praying every day for months, ever since you left Eastman. We will continue to pray for comfort, strength and wisdom for you and family. Lovingly, Norm and Ruth Bower
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Mrs. Ruth. April always coveted your prayers and learned much about intercession from you. Thank you for loving us well!